What plugs are used in Croatia?
n Croatia, the standard voltage is 230V, and the frequency is 50Hz. Type C and Type F plugs are used, which have two round pins. If you are travelling from a country with a different type of plug, you may need a plug adapter.
Some of the countries that may need a plug adapter when traveling to Croatia include:
- United States (uses Type A or Type B plugs)
- United Kingdom (uses Type G plugs)
- Australia and New Zealand (uses Type I plugs)
- China (uses Type A, Type C, or Type I plugs)
- Japan (uses Type A or Type B plugs)